Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ohio State Reformatory

My mystery trip was here!!!!! Turns out this is the place where Ghost Adventures went (GOOD SHOW) and for my early birthday my mom signed my family for a 2 hour ghost walk. And guess what...........I GOT A PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE! Turns out I tried to step into a cell on the first floor of I think the West Cell Block, and I heard some kind of unexplained moan or growl at me. I didn't want to go in! My dad was holding the camera up and is like "C'mon! Get in a little farther!" and I was so shocked I was waving my arms looking like a total freaking dumb butt mouthing "No! No, no, no something freaking growled in my face!!!!" But I got a picture there anyways lol. But Surprisingly I got this only when i was one forth of the way inside! Also, there was this little "Ghost Buster" cadet kid there with a EMF Detector and a Night vision camera, pretty much the whole slue of fun stuff and was like "I'm gonna be the next Ghost Buster! I'm brave!" he wouldn't even step into a jail cell. Usually you have to be like, daredevil insane for this (And I was! Up until the growl that was lol, BUT I DID STEP INTO A ROOM WITH RATS! XD) and this kid was just like "I wanna hunt ghosts!" but really was a bit scared. There was a cell Mentioned in Ghost Adventures, cell 13, belonging to some dude named Lockheart that burned himself alive, the dude on the shows just like "There were chunks of flesh everywhere!" so yeah, gross. Turns out me, ghost buster cadet and his father and fathers friend all got half lost on the forth cell floor (There's 6 floors of cells, largest free standing cell block in the WORLD. 600 cells. Also, we thought we were lost because one, the rest of the group was about 50 feet behind us and the tour guide was 50 feet ahead of us) and we ran into lovely Lockhearts cell #13! Ghost buster cadets Dad and I were talking about Lockheart, like
"Oh man, did you see that episode? What was that guys name again?"
"I think it was Lockheart or something,"
"That was it! Yeah! Cell 13 I believe, on the forth floor of the East cell block."
"Wait, isn't this the forth floor of the East Cell block?"
"Oh God,"
So anyways. When we looked up at the numbers, we were standing under cell 9, then we all ran forward till we ran strait into cell 13. The Dad said to his son
"Go inside!" and little ghost buster cadet cried out
"NO! Are you insane?!" So, there's the good stuff in my journey to the paranormal from 8 PM to 10 PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment