Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Devin Townsend Rants


NEW SONG! Well actually it's not new to me but new to you! It's a metal song (I know, bit of a change here) This is the only metal I can listen to. the rest suck bigtime (Don't send me profanity!!!!!) Devin Townsends pretty interesting to mind, and I'm not a metal girl at all, more rock and allternative, and heavy intermental stuff like Kripteria (Hey, I can range from U2 all the way to Devin Townsend and then all the way to Musical Music! so I'm a wild card to the world of music) But this is seriously the best metal artist I ever heard. I love Devin Townsend. If you like hard core instermetal (Like Insturments in Metal music) but abosultely hate the growling, this is for you. This is Devin Townsends Hyperdrive, he has 2 verisions though! One with a woman, one with just him singing. This is the orriginal verison I prefer though.



This is the newer version that came out on Devin Townsends album "Addicted".
'Addicted!' has the best metal songs ever. If your a calmer type of metal but love the awesome insterments, try this album. You see, my brother showed me this when it was new and he's a huge metal person right? I listen to the track 'Numbered!', BEST SONG EVAH!!!! (Video bellow)



Anyways. I listened to the entire Album and Give it a total 5 stars. I also don't mind his growling. By the way, if you listen closely to 'Numbered!' you will find that Devin Townsend actually sings in this and even does Ophera singing!! :) I really liked the sound of it, sounds awesome to my opinion. My best part of the song, oddly enough is the growling! It sounds better than most suckish growling (Such as Metallica, sorry Metallica fans don't spam me with profanity OK?!)
Devin Also has quite a brain as an odd way to put it. He created Ziltoid, The Omnicient. here's the link to the videos he' s made with is puppet Ziltoid. It's very funny in my opinion! Pretty much Devins Ziltoid album was based all around this alien called Ziltoid from Ziltoidian 9. Which that is and awesome Album by the way, reccomend listening to the songs Planet Smasher (Video bellow this) N9 (Video bellow that) and Hyperdrive (Already have that) I prefer watching these links because they show you a little more about Devin, he used to come from the band Strapping Young Lad (By the way don't reccomend it they sound so intence i almost died listening to them, plus they are pretty inapropriet, the have a song that's just named '**** You' so i really don't reccomend.)





OK, Finally got that out of my system. Probably in my opinion my best post yet (EDIT: Actually my best post ever). This time you can find it again because I put lables towards the post i thought it was so good (Yay I'm happy!!) till next time people (Or latter in the day I posted this, most likely that) farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment