Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Book Recomendation

I just got back from school. Ugh, long day. Anyways!!!!!! I have a book recomendation for all my internet buds on blogspot! (I'll also give out book, movies and other good what-not I find for you guys. So please follow!) Currently In my seemingly normal life (if you call being crazy normal for some you guys out there, :D ) I am readding a book called "The Poe Shadow" by Mathew Pearl. It's a book about young 27 year old Quintin Clark (What a fancy name there Quintin!) that is a great reader in Edgar Allen Poes work and writings. Soon Quintin Finds out that Edgar Allen Poe has died! Soon strage things begin to happen and puts the young lawyer into a termoil. By the way, I'm only on Chapter 2 almost 3 so serriously I dont know tons about it. If you like really advanced reading books, like The Da Vinci Code, and you like Baltimore in the 1800's, this is the book for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment