Monday, May 17, 2010

First Blog

Ello Internet friends! This is my first time on blogger. So please don't send me crud that says my blog sucks at first got that. I'm following in reletives footsteps you see. So, a little about me. I'm a huge anime fan (Even though I know few of the vast collection out there in the world today) no, that does not include Death Note (Sorry, not really interested, heard great reviews though) You can also find out a little more about me from some other websites. I have a YouTube and a Photobucket. You can find most of my strange and ironic personality there :) Anyways. Here are the links (EDIT: just copy and paist them into the web adress bar, make it easier :D )

http://www.youtube.com/MidnightKraehe13

http://s1029.photobucket.com/home/BelovedNight13/index

You can also find me on one of my best friends websites (Which is really awesome!) I'm second in charge of this website and also vote on submissions on the website. It's about Disny Characters reancarnated as people. You can creat your own!!!! :D (EDIT: Just click at the top link that says Take Away The Sensation)


ALSO If you are a Vampire Knight, Loveless, Fruits Basket, The Nightmare Before Christmas fan than I'm a good person to talk to. I'll also update on some good music I found and tell recomendations on it. :) Also give you the inside on some good Music Videos and funny videos for any of the above things mentioned (Vampire Knight, Loveless, Fruits Basket and The Nightmare Before Christmas) You can see what I've found so far on YouTube by checking out my Favorites. I also want to make music videos with Microsoft Movie Maker (So far trying as best as I can with only pictures lol) The Best music video creater I've seen so far is SaphireStar26 which is very good at them with Sony Vegas 7. Ok gtg see you latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment