Sunday, May 30, 2010

Manga update!!!!

Sup internet friends? How's your day? lol, anyways, I've curently been reading Fruits Basket and Bleach like a mad man! I've blown through 6 manga books per day! I HAVE TO MUCH FREAKING FREE TIME! Anywho, I've gone to my library so many times, i've had some good stories to tell. I've had a 4th grader shout "F-word YOU!" actally saying the actuall F-word at me! Boy was mom furious, she worked at that school so the kid got tottaly busted. And also, I've Almost got into a bike colission on the ride back Yesterday. I even lost my library card and got all the volumes I've needed but somehow missed one out of order! I just finished the 23 Volume of Bleach and soon moving onto the 24th (You see, I got Volumes 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and then stupidly 26.) and on Fruits Basket, I'm on Volume 10 (Someone kidnapped the 11 volume at the Library so now I'm waiting for it to return, They have every Volume but the 11th!) Ok, my latest rant is over. I'm outa here, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment