Thursday, June 24, 2010

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

THIS IS IT PEOPLE!!! :D I am OBSESSED with the Professor Layton Games, if you are wondering why the crap this is on here, IT"S COMING OUT SOON! You see, I've been waiting all year for this to come out, I own and have beeten both games of Professor Layton and got my cousin Emily into them to, and many times I've searched for the release date of the third game, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (Before, for as long as I knew, it was The last Time travel, not the Unwound Futer, but the name as changed!) This is the first ever english trailer, and last time I found the english trailer for the second game, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, it was released about a month or 2 afterwards. SO THIS IS SO FREAKING EXITING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment