Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bar Harbor Madness

Hello! Finally after about, oh I'd say about a week with no computer/WIFI to be able to get ahold of, I'm as happy as ever! First few words, BAR HARBOR IS AWESOME. You can get the best blueberry pancakes in the freaking WORLD there, you can go to famous 'Geddys' dinner to see there bathrooms labled not 'Men' and 'Women' but 'Inboards' and 'Outbards' and even get a taste of whale watching getting wind burn for almost 4 hours in the freezing ocean! Also, try going to there gift shop of 'Cool as a moose' which is pretty fun and perky everywhere with funny Maine shirts. I've come back, now currently sitting in a hotel in New York, with quite the bucketful of funny stories. I've meet a friend on whale watching and half the crew got sick, I've spilled my coke on me in a cracker barrel in Massachusets, and even saw 2 shooting stars in 1 night over the course of about 1 minuet. :D OK I'm blabbering, now to get to buissness, first off, Good book recomendation, Abarham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, you get the point from title, and also i got my hands on that charlie bone book, the 8th one. PATON GOT SHOT WITH A FRICKEN ARROW!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! But he lives, YAY. but sitll i almost cried out "Don't die!!" in the middle of the car ride. now that i need a reccording of. OK enough for now, I'll update on you folks latter with music and also, a well nights sleep. Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment