Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Maine: The New Frontier

I need some serious entertainment for my trip to Maine! So what I've done for my lovely trip is gotten BOOKS! :) First up for me to read is Charlie Bone and the Red Knight by Jenny Nimmo, which I've read the series, and so has my mother, and we both agree this is a good series. Just a hint though the first book is sorta boring and long for some of the time till the end, where there is some action! This is the 8th eddition and the final one to the series. Where everyting collides! Best of all my favorite character, Uncle Paton (He's like 7 foot, super awesome, can break lightbulbs just by stareing at them) may propose!!!! (I looked a head, and he DOES! HE"S NOT LONELY ANYMORE!!!!!!) So harray for him he's had a rough life, even gotten hit by a car. ANYWHO, Next after that fantasticy finally of Charlie Bone is the book Nick Of Time by Ted Bell, it's about A Kid named nick who tries to save his home from a Pirate named Captain Billy Blood and collect a time machine. I also got the second book to read right after, called The Time Pirate. Up next in the list (I KNOW!!!) is a new book called Abarham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter which sounds really good! It's about Linolns mom dieing when he was 9, and when older, learns it's the michivious work of a Vampire. And you can get the point so on. So that's my great huge mob of a story to tell, hope you would read these lovely reccomened books and have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment