Monday, June 14, 2010

Loveless: Hal Om Mig Nu (Male version o_0; )

Guess what? BACK TO BUISSNESS!!!! I'm happy to say that also. Anywho! Back to what this blog even is about. This is an AMV Of Loveless (Finally a Loveless AMV, Not that many good ones. XD) It also is my most favorite of AMVs, not because of effects this time, but that it actually fits perfectly. I also would say that It's the best guide in the TV series, because the scenes your seeing are (And the first AMV I saw to do this,) goes in episode order! So this is almost like the summary of a book on the back if you think about it, only with a good song that goes with the series almost perfectly and it moves silently XD also, I've found this for awhile and pretty much forgotten about it. And a note for IPod Touch owners, I have one also and first saw this on that, watching this video on the IPod, best experience you'll ever see of Loveless. Honestly myself, I would give it a 5/5 stars. But if you think it sucks DONT COMMENT. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment