Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Anime Review (50 episode point): Inuyasha 5/10/2011

Ah...actually I'm on episode 71. :) Moving along anyhow...*Waves hand* Half way there point. Only about....*counts with fingers* 136 episodes for me to conqure left...wait hold on. Wouldn't 167-71 be..OH! My bad, 96! OK. BACK ONTO THE TOPIC PEOPLE

What do I think of it so far? All I can say is that I'm hooked. I even wrote a fanfiction (three actually, one done, the other crack filled and the third is uncomplete) for Inuyasha! Who do I like? DEFFINATELY INUYASHA! Worst character if I was forced to pick? Kikyo...still! Naraku is even better than her! Weirdest character? Koga, he's just...well...strange? I dunno, need a better word for it. As for story line...I'm in the dark. I never know what the hells coming up next (YES I SWORE! FEAR MY WRATH)

All I have time for...stupid life. Anyhow, moving back to the ending, sorry I'll give a better post later. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment