Thursday, April 28, 2011

Anime Update on 4/28/11: Death Note...A Possibility?

Well, here goes nothing. Death Note.

Yes, go on and say "Wait, you've never read Death Note?! You've got to read it!" I've never read it. I attempted it. ONCE. And all I could say was "Who would read this? It's so...indescribable..." And now, I am back to face it in the ring once more. Sure, I didn't like it, but I barely went into it. In my spare time torn away from Inyuasha every 72 minuets for a half hour (Yes, curse you MegaVideo for cutting me off for a half hour every 72 minuets!) I have found myself reading Inyuasha now. And when my public Library does not offer volumes 8, 9 and 1o, I am screwed. SO, a good pal of mine says to me "Hey! Alice! Read Death Note it's soooo good!" I at first ignored her, then later on I found myself picking up volumes 1 and 2 at the Library. SOOO now I'm trying to get over the fact I even picked it up and am now reading it.

Sure, I may not get into it that easily, so if you see me blathering about how awesome it is in the future, revert me back to this :) So, INYUASHA! Ohhh how could I even say in the past I wasn't interested in you! I"M SO SORRY! It's lifechaning people. LIFE. CHANGING. How do I like it so far? LOVE IT. I can't stop watching! Thank god it's got 170 episodes, a 56 volume manga, 4 movies AND another series! *Dies of over excitement* *Revives with Shikon Jewel* Ahhh I love you Inyuasha. Characters? Well, that's a long story.

My favorite so far has got to be Inyuasha. He may not be the most compassionate, but wow is he awesome! My second goes to Sesshomaru. For his strange and loving compassion shown towards that little human girl *SPOILER* :) THEN after that...I dunno. I DO have a most disliked character, and that goes to Kikyo. I HATE YOU KIKYO! WHY THE HECK DO YOU WANT INYUASHA"S LIFE?!!?!?!? DIE ALREADY! *Composes self* Ahem...sorry bout that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment