Sunday, May 22, 2011

Anime Review on 5/22/11 Inuyasha + HAPPY BIRTDHAY!

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! lol I never call him Daddy anymore, but still HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 50 is quite the milestone!

Now that that's out of the way, let's continue *ushers* I've recently reached my 100th episode of Inuyasha. Time for another review! Ok, let me start with my opinion on the series....I CAN"T STOP! It's just so creative and awesome, I can't stop watching! I never look at the episodes coming up next, I always just click and watch, then I really get suspense! Next, my top 3 characters?
1) Inuyasha
2) Sesshomaru
3) Rin
K! That's done, now for my favorite opening (There are so many...this is a new segment!) I have to say the first "Change the World" that will forever be in my heart. :) and my favorite ending? I love both endings in Season 2 "Dearest" and ending in season 4 "The song of Truth" but I think "Song of Truth" is one I will always watch. Now, as for my favorite episodes?
1) The Mystery of the New Moon and the Black Haired Inuyasha
2) Fateful Night in Tokejin pt I and II
3) Return to the Place Where we First Met
4) Gap Between the Ages
5) Totosai's Ridged Training
6) Phantom Showdown: The Thunder Brothers VS Tetsusaiga
7) Shippo Gets An Angry Challenge
8) The Three Spirits of the Monkey God
9)Jaken falls Ill
10) Battle Between the Rival Lovers
11) Two Hearts, One Mind
NOTE: These are NOT in order for favorites. But these episodes will forever be in my head so far. :D
Well, that's all I have to say for now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment