Friday, June 10, 2011

Anime Update on 6/10/11: Death Note

Yes. What all you Death Note fans have been waiting for...I finally have caught onto Death Note. It took long enough, I actually forced myself to read it, for my best friend was begging me to do it. Long story short, we didn't know what to cosplay as for next years Colossal Con (I WILL POST ON THAT IN A SEC) 2012, so pretty much, I wanted to be a Kioshi warrior from Avatar: The Last Airbender. My friend didn't know what it was, I told her to watch the show, and she said now. So I finally said "If you watch Avatar all the way through, I'll read Death Note." and so, here I am.

My opinions. Ok, I love Ryuuk. He's just so fricken awesome with his explanation on "Apples are a Shinigami's Alcohol and Drugs" And I just love his reactions.

Next up, what I think of the plot. Very interesting...until the part where L almost captures Light. THAT'S when everything gets screwy for me. I didn't get to the explanation YET, I'm aware, but before I knew there was one, I almost thought the story ended and I was seriously ticked. I didn't understand it after Light (SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER) forited the Death Note and is working on the investigation team searching for Kira when he IS KIRA!

Anyway, another cool character for me is Remu. He's so kind and generous towards Misa it's just ADORABLE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment