Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Anime's!

I have wanted to experiment on some other Anime's that I've heard of before, but yet, I haven't had time! SO I have finally went to my public library and found two new Anime's to start reading, and 3 new TV series i'm starting to watch! The two manga's are D-Gray Man, which I have yet to start, and the second is Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion. I've started to read Code Geass, and absolutely love it! I reccomend you read it, it's very interesting! D-Gray Man, as I've said, I haven't begun yet, so hang in there! The shows are Code Geass, D-Gray Man and Betrayl Knows My Name. I've started Betrayel know's my name, but yet only half of the first episode!!! So I am gonna find the first WHOLE episode and begin on that, I LOVED it as soon as I saw it! Code Geass I'd love to see in the TV, which looks cool, and apparently already has been (Adult Swim) so I'm gonna wait on that, then last is D-Gray Man. If you are wondering on my ending/review on Furba (Fruits Basket) then I still have yet to finish that. I'm on Volume 14 so hang in there! Only 9 more volumes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment