Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sleepwalker MEP

I found this INCREDIBLE! This where I first found this song, if you wanna hear it without video, click on the post 'Sleepwalker- Adam Lamber (SONG)' So, I LOVE this video cause it's got Vampire Knight and other new Anime's I've never seen! I may try some of them, so stayed tune! Enjoy this awesome Video!

Song: Sleepwalker

Artist: Adam Lambert

Anime's: Black Cat, PM for anime, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicals (Twice, second is the 9th one), Vampier Knight, X, Death Note, Nabari no ou, Romeo and Juliet, Code Geass (Twice) D. Gray Man, Skip Beat!.

Channel: FallenSkiesStudios

Members of FallenSkiesStudios: CuriousSoulsx, xsnowflakes1515, ChainedSky, Anicis, TheWingsOfKanna, Auratrice, xValkyrieAngelx, hiiperson11, WTandtsubasafan, Jazzvids1, eMoussie, and MyBloodyDiary

NOTE: Anime's are in order of each person who made them.

No comments:

Post a Comment